We acknowledge the gifts that God has first given us through grace, and we joyfully accept our role and responsibility as stewards of those gifts. These principles provide a foundation for our stewardship here at Christ the Lord.
We try make everything we do at Christ the Lord is a response to God's grace. We live genuinely putting our faith into action and practice stewardship daily.
- We acknowledge our faith and show our faith in the gospel for the glory of God and for the building up of the body of Christ.
- We believe we are called to sacrifice so others may share in God's word and blessings.
- We willingly give of ourselves our time, talents, and resources and commit these as a faithful response to God. We use and share these gifts for the benefit of all.
- We give according to our means, not according to an income or a budget.
- We accept challenges that help us recognize the dynamic nature of our faith.